Cunard Queen Mary 2 Schedule 2022 and 2023 Transatlantic Crossings and Cruises
It's the rare travel experience where the journey itself is the main attraction. But then, few vacations are the Transatlantic Crossing with Cunard Line on the world famous Queen Mary 2 or QM2 - and Cunard aficionados know never to refer to this Cunard ocean liner as Queen Mary II. Your Cunard Transatlantic cruise between New York and Southampton will be full of history and romance. On select sailings, you may even begin or end your voyage in Hamburg, Germany. And your Q Cruise + Travel certified Cunard Commodore experts will help you plan your perfect vacation.
Travellers have been crossing the Atlantic Ocean for centuries. In times gone by, the rich and famous of their age packed their trunks and boarded a Cunard ocean liner, bound for a week of adventure, dancing, fine dining and stimulating conversation.
The experience remains much the same today, although of course today's Cunarders offer all the modern amenities you would expect on a luxury ocean liner. Cunard's grandest ship, Queen Mary 2, was specifically designed as an ocean liner, not a cruise ship, so she can cross the Atlantic Ocean in the utmost comfort.
Don't like to fly? Queen Mary 2 allows you to visit your family in Europe or explore those places you've always wanted to see without any international flights! You can combine two Transatlantic Crossings and even a Mediterranean or Northern Europe sailing for a truly civilized way of exploring Europe. Just ask us for details or view our "Europe without Flying" page.
Just imagine: seven wonderful days and nights filled with as much or as little activity as you like: the grand balls, the enrichment lectures, superb cuisine, traditional English afternoon tea, the Planetarium, plays and acting workshops by the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts (RADA), Queen Mary 2's Canyon Ranch Spa Club, an excellent health club and the company of an interesting mix of international guests.
On select sailings, enjoy special themes, including London Theatre Week, Space Week, or The National Symphony Orchestra. Is fashion your passion? Join Queen Mary 2 on a Transatlantic Fashion Week crossing. You can do it all, or nothing if you prefer.
Wondering what you can do on your Transatlantic cruise? Watch the video about daytime activities and Cunard Insights or this video about Cunard Entertainment. At night, enjoy one of the Royal Nights Themed Balls (video). The best part of a Transatlantic Crossing? The luxury of planning seven or more glorious days completely according to your schedule.
2022 and 2023 Cunard Transatlantic Cruise Fares and Promotions
Sail on Queen Mary 2 or one of her Royal sisters in 2022 or 2023. Whenever you go, a Cunard QM2 Transatlantic Crossing can be remarkably affordable if you book with Q Cruise + Travel. Scroll down to see currently published 2022 and even 2023 Queen Mary 2 sail dates or check our Current Cunard Offers: our fares are never higher, and often lower, than when you book directly with Cunard.
In addition, on most sailings we offer up to $300 shipboard credit per stateroom, to spend as you please on Queen Mary 2, and other extras like bottles of wine or Cunard souvenirs. Of course, fares and availability change constantly, so please call us to find the most suitable option.
Virtuoso Voyages on Cunard Transatlantic Crossings
As a proud member of the Virtuoso luxury travel network, Q Cruise + Travel offers Virtuoso Voyages benefits on select Cunard cruises and Transatlantic Crossings, with our compliments.
On select Cunard Transatlantic Crossings indicated with "Virtuoso Voyages" below, guests who book Balcony and Grill Suites will receive one or more of the following benefits*:
- Private Car Transfer to and from ship (Princess or Queens Grill only, 2022 sailings)
- Credits to spend onboard from $50 to $250 per person, based on stateroom or Grills category and departure date
- Specialty Dining Dinner in the Verandah
- Welcome reception on board
- Galley Tour
- Services of a Virtuoso Host onboard
(On select Cunard cruises, guests receive similar benefits, with a private shore excursion or shore excursion credit instead of the private car transfers. Call us for details or applicable itineraries.)
* These benefits are combinable with most other Cunard offers and regular fares, Military Benefits, our regular Q Cruise Sales Events and Future Cruise Sales benefits. They are not combinable with Q Cruise + Travel Group Onboard Credits, Flash Fares, Last Minute Deals, or other promotions and discounts. Note that a minimum number of participants is required for a host to travel on a sailing.
Last Minute Flash Fares: fares so low we aren't allowed to display them
Due to our special relationship with Cunard, we are at times given access to Flash Fares: last-minute fares that are so low that we are not allowed to show them online. Flash Fares are based on a "guarantee" basis, which means that you can not select your specific stateroom number. Your room will be assigned by Cunard in the category you reserved, or higher. As Flash Fares are such excellent value, Cunard requires payment on the same day and cancellation penalties apply immediately. Onboard credits and promotions are not combinable with Flash Fares.
Flash Fares are for new reservations only, not available on all sailings and often sell out, so if you see "Flash Fares available" listed below, call us immediately for details! For Flash Fares on sailings other than Transatlantic Crossings, please refer to our Current Cunard Offers page.
Eastbound Crossings - New York to Southampton
Depart from New York and sail past the Statue of Liberty before saying goodbye to the Americas en route to Southampton, England. Enjoy seven wonderful days and nights at sea between New York and Southampton, before you arrive in the "Old World". You can of course fly straight home (we'll help you with your one way airfare if you like), but why not spend a few days in London, visit Bath, Windsor or Stonehenge? Or add a trip to the European mainland, by plane or by Eurostar "Chunnel" train. Some QM2 crossings will continue to beautiful Hamburg, Germany for a total of nine glorious days and nights onboard. Our Europe experts will gladly help you plan trips to Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, a river cruise in Europe, or any other destination.
Another option: combine your Eastbound Crossing with a European cruise, or sail back on a Westbound crossing. We are certain you'll agree that your Cunard experience is a much more civilized way to cross the Atlantic than your average Transatlantic flight.
Queen Mary 2 / Cunard 2022 and 2023 Transatlantic Cruise Schedule
Eastbound Departure Dates - New York to Southampton/Hamburg
- April 14, 2022: Fort Lauderdale - New York - Southampton
- April 17, 2022: New York - Southampton
- May 1, 2022: New York - Southampton
- May 15, 2022: New York - Southampton, London Theatre At Sea with The Olivier Awards
- June 5, 2022: New York - Southampton - Hamburg
- July 8, 2022: New York - Southampton
- August 5, 2022: New York - Southampton - Hamburg
- August 9, 2022: Fort Lauderdale - Bermuda - Madeira - Cadiz - Barcelona, Spain on Queen Elizabeth, 13 nights
- August 28, 2022: New York - Southampton, Art and Design Week
- October 7, 2022: New York - Southampton - Hamburg
- October 25, 2022: New York - Southampton, Anthony Inglis and The National Symphony Orchestra
- December 3, 2022: New York - Southampton
- January 3, 2023: New York - Southampton, 8 nights
- April 30, 2023: New York - Southampton - Hamburg
- May 26, 2023: New York - Southampton
- July 7, 2023: New York - Southampton
- July 21, 2023: New York - Southampton
- August 18, 2023: New York - Southampton
- September 5, 2023: Fort Lauderdale - Bermuda - Funchal, Madeira - Cadiz, Spain - Barcelona, Spain, on Queen Elizabeth, 13 nights
- September 11, 2023: New York - Southampton - Hamburg, Anthony Inglis and The National Symphony Orchestra
- October 13, 2023: New York - Southampton - Hamburg
- December 8, 2023: New York - Southampton
- January 3, 2024: New York - Southampton, 8 nights
Westbound Crossings - Southampton to New York
Enjoy Great Britain or Europe before you board Queen Mary 2 in Southampton. Of course we'll arrange your transfers from beautiful London to the ship. Then, enjoy seven days and nights at your own pace en route to the New World. One advantage of a Westbound crossing: you gain an hour each day to offset the time difference between England and New York: more time to relish on your traditional Transatlantic cruise on the QM2!
Queen Mary 2 /Cunard 2022 and 2023 Transatlantic Cruise Schedule
Westbound Departure Dates - Southampton/Hamburg to New York
Westbound QM2 Transatlantic Crossings from Southampton to New York are 7 nights long, unless otherwise indicated. Some sailings start in Hamburg and make a stop in Southampton before continuing to New York - typically a nine night event in total. Occasionally, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth operate Transatlantic cruises too, generally as part of a world cruise. Shipboard credits listed are per stateroom based on double occupancy. Please call us for the latest availability and fares.
- April 24, 2022: Southampton - New York
- May 2, 2022: Southampton - Vigo, Spain - Port Canaveral - Fort Lauderdale, 12 nights, Queen Elizabeth
- May 8, 2022: Southampton - New York
- May 29, 2022: Southampton - New York
- June 22, 2022: Hamburg - Southampton - New York, 9 nights
- June 24, 2022: Southampton - New York
- July 29, 2022: Southampton - New York
- August 19, 2022: Hamburg - Southampton - New York, 9 nights
- August 21, 2022: Southampton - New York
- September 15, 2022: Southampton - Le Havre - New York, 8 nights
- September 16, 2022: Le Havre - New York
- October 16, 2022: Hamburg - Southampton - New York, 9 nights
- October 18, 2022: Southampton - New York
- November 13, 2022: Southampton - New York
- December 15, 2022: Southampton - New York
- January 9, 2023: Hamburg - Southampton - New York, on Queen Victoria, 11 nights
- January 11, 2023: Southampton - New York, on Queen Victoria, 9 nights
- April 23, 2023: Southampton - New York
- May 16, 2023: Hamburg - Southampton - Le Havre - New York, 10 nights
- May 18, 2023: Southampton - Le Havre - New York, 8 nights
- May 19, 2023: Le Havre - New York, 7 nights
- June 23, 2023: Southampton - New York
- July 14, 2023: Southampton - New York
- August 11, 2023: Southampton - New York, Dance The Atlantic with English National Ballet
- September 4, 2023: Southampton - New York
- September 20, 2023: Hamburg - Southampton - New York, 9 nights
- September 20, 2023: Southampton - New York, Festival of Food and Wine
- November 19, 2023: Southampton - New York, Literature Festival At Sea
- December 15, 2023: Southampton - New York
The Cunard Kennels
Pet lovers who like traveling with their beloved dog or cat can reserve a space in the Kennel onboard Queen Mary 2. The service is only offered on scheduled Transatlantic Crossings between New York and Southampton or Hamburg. The Cunard Kennel service is ideal for guests who are moving to or from the United Kingdom or Europe, as the Kennel allows you to make the process of pet quarantine more comfortable. Very strict regulations apply and you must start preparations at least six months before departure to ensure you have all steps, including implanting of a chip and rabies shots, completed. The limited number of kennels makes it essential that you reserve far in advance. For details, give us a call.
For More Information and Current Availability:
Call (888) 744 7397 or (312) 266 7447.
We'll check the best available option and help you plan the perfect Cunard experience.
Check Cunard Cruise Schedule and Virtuoso amenities.
Our Q Cruise + Travel Virtuoso website will open in a new window and display a wide range of available Cunard cruises and Transatlantic Crossings. You can further refine your search by specifying your preferred destination(s), travel dates, departure cities and more. Virtuoso amenities and exclusive benefits will display too. Not all Q Cruise + Travel fares and extra amenities will display online, so we recommend that you give our certified Cunard experts a call at (888) 744 7397 or (312) 266 7447 for the latest availability and pricing.
*Fares are in US Dollars, cruise only, non-air, per person, based on double occupancy, subject to availability, capacity controlled and include Non-Commissionable Fares. Government taxes and fees are additional and subject to change. Airfare, travel insurance, gratuities and items of a personal nature are additional. Balcony rooms on Queen Mary 2 or Oceanview rooms on Queen Victoria or Queen Elizabeth may have an obstructed view. Cunard Flash Fares require instant payment, are non-refundable and not combinable with other discounts or special offers. Cruise fares are subject to availability and subject to change without prior notice. Q Cruise + Travel is not responsible for typographical or other errors. At the time of communication, no fuel supplement is in effect, however, Cunard reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement in the future.
Q Cruise + Travel terms and conditions, as well as those of cruise line and other travel suppliers apply to all reservations. Ship's Registry: Bermuda.